Description: Classify a set of unlabeled vectors using a trained support vector machine. This is a faster version of
gist-classifywhich only works when the kernel is linear.
gist-fast-classify [options] -hyperplane <filename> -test <filename>
- -hyperplane <filename> - A file produced using the
gist-train-svm. The kernel parameters are read from the header of this file.
- -test <filename> - a tab-delimited file of test examples to be classified. Missing values are not allowed.
Output: A three-column file containing data labels, classifications (-1 or 1) and discriminants for the test set.
- -rdb - Allow the program to read and create RDB formatted files, which contain an additional format line after the first line of text.
- -notime - Do not include timing information in the output header.
- -precision <value> - Number of digits after the decimal place in the output file. The default is 6.
- -verbose 1|2|3|4|5 - Set the verbosity level of the output to stderr. The default level is 2.